Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Working on My Day Off
October 25, 2006
Well Eid holidays are over for me. Although I still have today off, I had to come into work and finish off some stuff before the weekend. Its not funny how tough it is to submit closure for all the work you have at hand before moving to a new department or new job. Been at it for three weeks now and I doubt I will be done before the end of the month. If I didnt like my job, no force on earth can make me do all this! The funny thing is that I agreed with 3 other co-workers to come in today so that none of us get bored coming in on our day off........... nobody showed up!!! So I am sitting in the bank all alone; no problem, I can get more work done this way and I can work and smoke and have my coffee without having to worry about who am I bothering:)

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/25/2006 10:36:00 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr