Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Less Working Hours - Bull !!
September 27, 2006
When I first heard about the new working hours during Ramdan, I was ecstatic! From 9:30 to 2:30. Which I thought meant I wake up at 8:30 and back home by 3:00, perfect! But it so happened that Ramadan and schools started at the same time so we got screwed and couldn't enjoy the less working hour. On top of the usual Ramadan traffic came the schools traffic. So this year is worse than the many years before. Instead of waking up at 8:30, I wake up at 7:30, leave by 8:15 to be at work by 9:00!! Yes it takes me 45-50 mins to get to work and if I leave the house at 8:30 then it will take me 1.5 hours and I'm at work at 10:00!! So, in a nutshell, I'm screwed in the morning, not to mention getting to work all pissed off cos of the traffic jam you just got out of. Then comes the time when you want to go home. You think you are out of the office 2:30 - 3:00 but nooooooo...... again, cos of Ramadan, clients dont come to the bank before 1:00 and so we are left with a shitload of work to do in the afternoon which much be ready next morning. So instead of me enjoying the Ramadan timings, I'm actually awake by 7:30 and back home by 4:00 - 4:30. All I got out of it was one hour sleep, which is definitely no compensation to my caffeine, food, and red bull daily requirements!! Ok had to get that off my chest..... been pissing me off for hours now! CHEERS!! :)

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 9/27/2006 03:42:00 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr