Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Costa Has No Bathroom!!
September 26, 2006
Yesterday Sita and I went to Costa Coffee in Bida'a. This is my third time going to Costa, but each time I make sure I go to a different branch. For some reason, the coffee at this branch was pretty good. I had a cafe latte and Sita had a cappucino (with skimmed milk :P). The coffee was good, the ambience was nice and quiet, the company was great, the staff were friendly; but there was MAJOR problem................... NO BATHROOM!!! I went up to the cashier and asked her where the bathroom was and she says, "Sorry sir, we dont have a bathroom". I asked her to repeat cos I thought I heard, "we dont have a bathroom", and yeap, I heard right. I just stood there for a few seconds, stunned and speechless. So I had no choice but to go to Wasabi, next door, and use their bathroom which was a very embarassing experience. The whole staff at Wasabi was sitting down waiting for cutomers, and when I walked in around 20 people were on their feet, and I told them to chill, just want their bathroom. Costa needs serious work, every branch has a serious problem that will keep driving away customers.

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 9/26/2006 10:00:00 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 9/26/2006 10:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :) hehehehehe , welcome back sita :P

     
  • At 9/26/2006 10:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lool.. chill! i just want to use the bathroom.. i could never do that

     
  • At 9/26/2006 10:18:00 AM, Blogger Sita said…

    :P thank you Steve....
    I thought it's 3adi to go ask wasabi for the toilet... But it's true it was empty and I think Fonzy got their hopes up as soon as he walked in. (YAY a client..... Or not!)

     
  • At 9/26/2006 07:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    U ppl dont learn from the first time...costa sucks!!!!

     
  • At 9/26/2006 10:55:00 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Lol hey khabariyyeh awiyye!

     
  • At 9/27/2006 09:10:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    izzi. when u need to go to the bathroom as bad as i did, u will do worse:)

    sita. well they wanted customers and i fooled them:)

    maze. give chances man.

    am. hehe fdeeha more likely:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr