Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Some Women Rules
September 11, 2006
In response to my previous post, Some Men Rules, Jitterbug commented this... (I cracked up when I read it cos she replied to it point by point, so when reading, compare it to what I wrote):
1. Yes, that’s coz they only think with their, uh.
1. Learn to wash your own mug. You're a big boy.
1. Watchin ESPN is NOT a career.
1. We’ll figure out something else then, worry not.
1. And then you say too hardheaded? Stubborn?
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. And thus lesbianism becomes a notch more interesting!
1. PMS upon you for one whole day, I say!
1.Tough Luck! No??? So sue us!
1. If you won't act like sensitive guys, don't Expect us to dress like the Victoria 's Secret girls.
1.Dont expect commiseration while you glug beer with one hand and wobble your tummy with the other, sayin "i'm getting to fat, no?"

I'm gonna be posting some more men rules, will be looking forward to ur reply Bug:)

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 9/11/2006 09:00:00 AM  
19 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr