Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Brodareegiz
August 10, 2006
In case ur wandering what is brodareegiz..... its what I call my brother, mexican for brother:P yeah yeah, i know it doesnt exist, I made it up. Anyway, my bro arrived last night to Kuwait after a long trip from the U.S. He had not slept in over 24 hours and was a zombie when he finally came in. As soon as we got home, he had a bite to eat and passed out. And tomorrow we continue to Syria. He told me to get running shoes with me; he actually wants to take me jogging everyday!! Yeah right! I hate jogging! Swimming is my thing. Plus, after 11 months in Kuwait using the car at all times and sitting behind a desk barely doing any sports except for the daily workout...... ME JOG!?!?!?! hehe... thats a joke:) But I know I will end up joining him.....

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/10/2006 08:15:00 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8/10/2006 09:28:00 AM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    3enak lamba :P lol

    7amdlla 3ala salamto..hope you enjoy your family reunion,bas oow3aaaa u forget us(ma3 enno you already did :D )..We`re gonna miss you a lot!!mwahhh

     
  • At 8/10/2006 09:32:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    allah yi dawee 3aynik kaman;) allah yi salmik:) I DIDNT FORGET U! :( im so so so so very very very sorry about that one night, I felt like shit and still do. I swear it wasnt on purpose. I could never forget u or the others, u guys are a very part of my life. I am gonna miss u all so very much. I have always wanted to get out of Kuwait, but after I met u, am not as enthusiastic anymore. I miss u guys already:(

     
  • At 8/10/2006 12:52:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    Taissssss!!!! your brother is in Kuwait ???? shakooo ma getlyyy ???anyways 7emdellah 3ala salamtaaa :) nwarat il Kuwait :)

    Experiment LOVE KUWAIT isn't working ???
    babe mako faydaaa ya33ni ???? :(

     
  • At 8/10/2006 01:30:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    Warda. Sorry. I thought i told u:) oops, i did it again;) As for loving kuwait, well i'm better now than I was before and things are improving so dont give up on me:D

     
  • At 8/10/2006 03:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    7amdella 3al salamto...it's good always to have a family reunion...enjoy and remember that u have another family here waiting for u...Miss u ya....(u know what i'll tell u)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr