Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Need Advice
August 07, 2006
I NEED to buy a new laptop. I have had the same HP for the past 5 years, and I think its time I let go of it, although I love it, but it simply isnt doing it for me anymore..... Anyway, I was looking around and I spotted 1 Toshiba that got my attention. It is the Satellite M70-192.

Specifications:


Intel Centrino 2.0 GHZ
512 MB DDR2 RAM
60 GB Hard Disk
15.4" Crystal Wid Screen True Bright
DVD-Writer Multi Recorder
Integrated Wireless LAN
256 MB SVGA Card
56 KBPS Fax Modem Card
10/100 LAN Card
S-Video Port
Firewire Port
3 USB Ports
Internal Card Reader
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
For 499 KD

I also found an HP Compaq (NX 6110-059) with a little less specifications except has bluetooth for 385 KD.

I would appreciate any kind of feedback, suggestions, or advice anyone can give me.

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/07/2006 09:15:00 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr