Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Second Cup
August 07, 2006
So yesterday Steve came back from Dubai. We head to Second Cup immediately to meet up and listen to Steve talk about his trip and get jealous:) Yeah he had a blast, and he deserved this trip. So I'm glad he went and "vented"; soon, my turn:D

I really enjoyed Second Cup. They got great coffee and a wide variety to choose from. Their menu is very illustrative and the pics make you want to have everything, but end up having a hard time choosing. Their cakes and sandwiches are also good. This is the second time I go to Second Cup. My first time was in Dubai, believe it or not. Been going to Columbus ever since I came to Kuwait, but now I guess I have two favorite coffee places:)

Welcome Back Steve!! Cheers!

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/07/2006 11:02:00 AM  
11 Comments:
  • At 8/07/2006 11:40:00 AM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    Welcomeback STEVOOO!!glad you enjoyed your vacation!mwaahh

    Try Oreo Cheese cake there..I had it yesterday THE BEST..HAAMMMM!!

     
  • At 8/07/2006 12:05:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    Noush.. I had it too:) yummmmy:D Your cake is better;)

     
  • At 8/07/2006 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    Glad you liked my cake too:) sa7teeenn!

     
  • At 8/07/2006 12:28:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    3ala albik noush:)

     
  • At 8/07/2006 02:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah ur cake is better Noush!

     
  • At 8/07/2006 02:28:00 PM, Blogger J said…

    So where is your introduction to this steve character again? Scrolled down all the way but I cant figure out if he's your evil half, alter ego, twin, neighbour, soul mate, etc. Info vital to follow the thread of ur story, aids imagination too!

    ur ol posts were funny though lol!

     
  • At 8/07/2006 02:35:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    jitterbug... that was my point, to raise curiosity in everyone.. WHO IS STEVE????? hehe.. well he is a very close friend of mine living in kuwait who was lucky enough to go to dubai and party:) And, am glad u liked my posts:D

     
  • At 8/07/2006 11:14:00 PM, Blogger J said…

    Hey I know Steve! Steve Marco right? :P

     
  • At 8/08/2006 02:12:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    jitterbug... bingo. thats him:) how do u know him?

     
  • At 8/08/2006 05:01:00 AM, Blogger Angelo said…

    Second Cup? Sounds like a coffee shop...when did it open and where is it? I know I sounds like I'm living under a rock...but it is more like I'm living in the US LOL.

    Oh and even though I dunno who is Steve...but...welcome back Steve ^_^

     
  • At 8/08/2006 08:45:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    Fallen. Yeah its a coffee house in Kuwait. Dont know when it opened up but I guess a couple of years ago. You should check it out when you come for a visit.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr