Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Here Comes the Traffic
September 11, 2006
Usually I am out of the house at 7:15 a.m. to make it to work at 7:30. Today I decided to get to work earlier cos I have many things pending. So I left the house at 7:00. I got to work at 7:40!!! Schools have started, I had forgotten that and since I have been at the bank only 3 months, I had not yet experienced this morning traffic before. What's worse is that next week the traffic will be worse since it is only elementary classes that are open now; next week its also high school. The worst thing is that I live in an area saturated with schools, there is one right across the street from my house!!! Yeap, I am officially screwed :)

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 9/11/2006 10:30:00 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9/11/2006 11:21:00 AM, Blogger J said…

    ugh I thought this was it for the extra school traffic... I wonder how much earlier we'll have to leave for work..

    I wish they would have schools start way earlier and have work commence WAY later. ONLY for the sake of easing traffic and the smooth running of Kuwait of course!

    You better keep some good music in your car Fonzy!

     
  • At 9/11/2006 11:24:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    bug, u and me both:) they shud just make all schools boarding! as for the music... dont worry, i got all what i need... House music!!!!!! :D u think that would do it?

     
  • At 9/12/2006 12:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol!!! as long as you have some loads of cds. Or just an IPOD with loadsa MP3.

    and stock up on cookies as well :P

    Bug

     
  • At 9/12/2006 07:41:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    bug... got loads of CDs as well as an iPod filled with music :D no worries;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr