Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Jeans
September 07, 2006
After work yesterday, I head to Marina Mall to get me a pair of Jeans. I walked into several places and walked out empty handed every single time. Its unbelievable the new styles they are coming up with. I mean, you have to pay extra to look like homeless guy. All the jeans either have threads sticking out of them, torn in areas, or faded all over. And each cost at least 17 KD. Seriously, I found it very ridiculous. I used to say that for women's clothings, the smaller the piece, the more expensive it gets. Well, at least they look good on them. For men, the more we pay for our jeans the cheaper we look!!! Nevertheless, I didnt give up. I finally went to Massimo Dutti; I usually go there, but for suits and ties. Didnt expect them to have jeans, and what jeans they were. Amazing cuts, great material, and compelling prices. Got me two pairs of jeans and I am very happy with them. So if any of you guys want to get jeans, I recommend you go directly to Massimo Dutti.


Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 9/07/2006 12:10:00 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9/07/2006 12:46:00 PM, Blogger J said…

    hey hell yea!!! I hated that in college, all my money'd go into these teeny tops that could fold into my purse!!!! :D

    It's so ridiculous, but its such a blessing when you gotta pack :D :D

    One more reason why we like being women :)

     
  • At 9/07/2006 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    as for us, three suits and our suitcase if full:) i will keep that reason in mind next time a girl tells me "ur so lucky ur a guy, u dont have to deal with our time of the month":P

     
  • At 9/07/2006 08:23:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i really dont like men that wear very tidy, ironed and clean looking jeans... it makes me want to tuck their shirt in too, after i stick an electronic dictionary in their shirt pocket...

     
  • At 9/07/2006 11:26:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    isabelle, neither do i.. i hate those tight ass jeans especially when guys tuck their shirt in. For me, the best is a nice loose fit jeans but neat looking with wide legs, not too wide, comfortably wide only:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr