Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
KTM
September 07, 2006

Kuwait This Month is looking to hire full time writers/journalists. Its a full time position to join the editorial team. I would have applied for it if it were part-time. Personally, I think journalism is of the most interesting jobs so if you can, go for it.
  • Working hours are from 8-5 pm weekdays 8-1 pm Thursdays
  • Working from the office in Kuwait
  • Salary of KD 500+.
  • More on KTM

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 9/07/2006 08:39:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9/07/2006 10:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh man .. it is sooooooo tempting .. bas i am no writer, sure i write some good stuff everynow and then bas i don't think i would be able to do that full time

     
  • At 9/07/2006 10:03:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    i would love to do this job, i cant cos i just started a new one less than 3 months ago. I love writing and would be great to do it for a living. I wish I knew of it before though

     
  • At 9/07/2006 08:40:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    what do you mean fractal? you're the best writer ever, crazy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr