Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Hypocrite
September 05, 2006
Previously I posted about how hot it was on "Mom is Back" and I got this comment from some anonymous user:


"its amazing how you lebanese act as if you making kuwait a favor by living here, the airport is on the 6th ring road,take the first flight to your trash pit aka lebanon and spare us"


Sita answered back: "I'm not sure any of us acted like we are doing Kuwait a favor for being here! I do think they were talking about the weather. But We're sorry if there is something about "us lebanese" that is intimidating to you. At least your message certainly sounds like you are intimidated by something. You do realise most of us are here by choice, freedom to choose were to live and what to do is a good thing, and if we don't like the weather sometimes, it doesn't mean we will call Kuwait a trash pit, the way you insulted our country. Oh and BTW, since you have obviously never been lucky enough to visit Lebanon, I pity you. You've missed out."

Hehe.... you dont wanna know my reply:P I agree totally with what Sita said. And another thing is that its in people's nature to complain. Yes, we are all thankful to the fact that we have proper jobs in Kuwait, which Lebanon can not offer at the time-being, but there are many things in the country we find hard to get accustomed to. This goes to show that there are some locals who detest the idea of having foreigners in their country. Personally, the locals I know here are some of the best people I have ever met and have become very close friends, but there are always some assholes like this guy who show racism and hatred to foreigners. I bet anything this same guy heads to Lebanon whenever he gets the chance to get drunk and go clubbing.

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 9/05/2006 11:38:00 AM  
11 Comments:
  • At 9/05/2006 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    I'm a Kuwaiti that Loves Lebanon ...and I always complain about the weather in Kuwait :)

    I'm a Kuwaiti that goes to Lebanon regularly (NOT TO PARTY) and I complain about the humidty in Beirut sometimes :)

    Mako meshkelaaaaaaa :) kelna 7abayeb

     
  • At 9/05/2006 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    thanks warda. maybe u should teach that ass how to be human and accept all people and not nationalities.

     
  • At 9/05/2006 01:03:00 PM, Blogger لمياء الحالمة said…

    Dear fonzy

    أولا, حمدلله على وصول الوالدة والاهل بالسلامة

    ثانيا, أوعاك تزعل منا"الكويتيين", الأنونيموس بيحكي عن حاله بس والظاهر عندو مشكلة, ما بتسدئ لو ألتلك إنه من بين كتير من الجنسيات العربية, إحنا بتلائي اللبنانيين أقرب لنا بالطباع, وبكتير من الأحيان احسن منا بكتير

    أما بخصوص الجو الحار, فالكل بيشتكي

    ومتل ما بيئولو: إمسحها بوشي


    تحياتي

     
  • At 9/05/2006 01:18:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    Fonzy :*Mwaaaaaaaah

     
  • At 9/05/2006 01:22:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    warda. mwah:)

    lamia. i appreciate what u wrote, first allah yi salmik. second, i know he is only a needle in a haystack and that he does not represent all kuwaities. like i said, i have many kuwaities and i love their friendship and company. People like this mean nothing to me. People like u and warda are the kuwaiti people to me and all the lebanese. Thank u:)

     
  • At 9/05/2006 01:55:00 PM, Blogger SpiKeY said…

    i just wanna say am sorry for those kuwaities (who unfortunatly represent my country) who think they rule the world when they dont...


    Enjoy..

     
  • At 9/05/2006 01:59:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    spikey. thanks, just for the record, lebanese in kuwait have any bad feelings for the country nor the people. thanks again.

     
  • At 9/05/2006 03:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good reply Fonzy...this guy doesn't represent anyone in kuwait he's just drawing attention...we and the kuwaiti people are one...just remember how much kuwait helped Lebanon in the last crisis...God bless both countries!

     
  • At 9/05/2006 06:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    انا كويتي واموت على كل اللبنانين بس هذا مايمنع انه في جم كويتي مامنهم فايده

     
  • At 9/05/2006 06:35:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    maze. u and me both bro:)

    anonymous (new). there is always a bad seed, ur right.

     
  • At 9/06/2006 12:40:00 AM, Blogger Angelo said…

    Is this anonymous guy serious? In fact, I think Lebanon has made us a favor. For example, the whole color shirts phenomenon that started recently ago was inspired by the Lebanese rallies (i.e. blue for women’s rights). Also, does this guy know how many Kuwaitis spend the summer in Lebanon…if that idiot is bothered by Lebanese in Kuwait then I think the Lebanese have the right be bothered by the excess Kuwaitis in Lebanon. But just as my cousin used to say “Blast your head on a wall”. (yes I used the word "Blast") lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr