Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Moved
September 03, 2006
Apparently they have been busy at my department redesigning the setting of the offices and cubicles. I was told I would be moved soon but didnt expect it so soon. I went to my former desk area and found nothing there... there was nothing left but a chair and desk. I was given a bigger space and my cubicle is no longer confined and out of touch with the outside. I can actually see people coming and going and have a great view of the main entrance to the bank. I love my new spot:D Plus I got me a new direct line, but dont know the number :P

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 9/03/2006 11:46:00 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 9/03/2006 01:01:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    Mabroooooooook :)
    when will u invite us to celebrate the new cubicle (office) :P

     
  • At 9/03/2006 01:19:00 PM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    Mabrookk fonzzzz..now im sure no one will dare to touch your tissue box:P

     
  • At 9/03/2006 02:29:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    warda. ur grade 8!! u will grace me with ur visit;)

    noush. i dont think they care but thanks:)

     
  • At 9/03/2006 04:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mabrouk...hope ur next move will be in the manager's office

     
  • At 9/03/2006 04:59:00 PM, Blogger Sita said…

    Mabrouk, fonzy, I will also be moving in less than 2 weeks, but we are moving completely from the building. Going to a real nice one, will have a good view too ;)

     
  • At 9/04/2006 09:24:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    maze.. i doubt it will happen anytime soon but thanks:)

    sita. mabrook salaf:) tell em to give u the office in the corner;)

     
  • At 9/05/2006 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Sita said…

    lol I am getting the office in the corner. :P

     
  • At 9/05/2006 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    Sita LOL.... we should have asked for a million dollars. Im sure u deserve it. mabrook:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr