Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
My Weekend
September 01, 2006
Thursday: Another party night went amazing! Stayed till 4:00 and got home at 5:00 a.m. I was the designated driver so couldn't let loose as much as I wanted. But it was a great night. Amazing music and we were a big bunch of people, which made the night more pleasant. I love this one night of the week cos it is a "let go" night, and we forget that we are in country lacking night life but, instead, feels like we are back in Lebanon in some pub in Monot Street.


Friday: Woke up at 10 and had some business to take care of. Damn was it hot. Worst combination, is not having enough sleep, waking up with a headache, and driving in the sun to meet with people and talk about business. Anyway, finished that and head to Maze's place for lunch. HE WAS COOKING!! He made steak and fries and ordered some stuff from Kabab-Ji. His cooking is pretty good actually. I am posting this from his place and he is reading it as I type with this big ass smile on his face since I am giving him an ego boost! :D Anyway, we just finished having lunch and listening to some fagotty ass music on TV.


Steve just walked in. LOL. He woke up 20 minutes ago,and looks like he barely made it here alive! As usual, he is loud and making a mess. And him and I are picking on Maze as usual :)


Update: Spent all day helping Maze update his blog. We upgraded it to beta version and redesigned the whole thing. Check it out, I think we did a pretty good job with it.

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 9/01/2006 08:04:00 PM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr