Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Mont Blanc
August 29, 2006
I am a huge fan of Mont Blanc products. It is one of those things you get your money's worth in return. Recently I got a new wallet from Mont Blanc in Galleria 2000 in Salmiya. I needed a new wallet since the one I had suffered enough for over 5 years. I went for the money clip model for a change. Its very simple and you can put it in any pocket and wont look like you got something in there. All it has are 6 pockets for cards and in the middle a clip for money. So any of you who put tons of papers in their wallets, dont bother with this model. Those who like it simple, go for it; the money clip is very feasible.

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/29/2006 11:01:00 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 8/29/2006 11:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mabrouk...hope it will be filled with millions

     
  • At 8/30/2006 01:34:00 AM, Blogger J said…

    Familial benefits huh Maze :P

    I got this big bag which is like Santa's bottomless goody sack. You got just about everything in it!

     
  • At 8/30/2006 07:52:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    maze. me too:D

    jitterbug. that is something which every girl needs, i guess:) is it also mont blanc?

     
  • At 8/30/2006 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    Mabrouk..3e2bal u bring a new car :D

    Btw..did you get the pic??how was i looking??i think my eyes were closed..:P

    Fonzy: huuhhhh?? what pic??we didnt get any pic recently.
    Noush: the speed cam fonz..when we were back from Fudd`s.
    Fonzy: oh yeaaahhh LOL
    Noush: Khales enta!!
    Fonz: yeah i know :P

     
  • At 8/30/2006 10:52:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    huh? when did we have this conversation and what pic? walla khales ana:P

     
  • At 8/30/2006 10:55:00 AM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    E7em

    we didnt..i made it up! cuz i knew this will be ur reaction!

     
  • At 8/30/2006 06:44:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    :) babe if this wallet is "Khair 3alaik" and it gets filled with millions would u buy me the diamond necklace I want ??????

     
  • At 8/30/2006 06:55:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    warda. i will buy u the necklace and an anklet to go with it;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr