Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
My Weekend
September 30, 2006
I actually had a great time this past weekend. Like I said, it was a chilled, relaxed, and detoxed weekend.

Thursday: Went to Palms Hotel for Ghabka. We were a pretty big group, around 23 people. We were seated by the pool and the weather was just perfect. The buffet was really good; I personally had barbeque, shawarma, mongolian beef, kibbeh, and lots of other stuff. We got there around 10:30 and stuck around till a little after 3:00 a.m. All in all, it was a great night and doing it again is a must:)

Friday: Home. TV. Relax. Sleeeeeeeeeeep :)

Saturday: Work :(

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 9/30/2006 01:06:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9/30/2006 03:25:00 PM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    thursday was great we had a blast sara7a..we should do it again some time :)

    how did you know about the place btw???

     
  • At 9/30/2006 03:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wait till i come back....:)

     
  • At 10/01/2006 12:47:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    noush. yeah we did:) i went to it last year with friends and loved it. so i thought u guys will like it too.

    maze. looking forward to ur return

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr