Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Weekend
September 14, 2006
Finally Thursday has come. It has been the longest week ever. Workload has been unbearable; I'm just glad its over. I have many plans for this weekend and sleeping is definitely NOT one of them. It is one of those weekend you look forward to and know you deserve. Basically, tonight will be the last partying night before Ramadan starts and nights like this are always a blast, especially with what we have planned, it cant go wrong..... I hope:) Tomorrow, will be on Failaka Island from 9:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m. and I'm guessing it will be a great day. After that, barbeque at a friend's house, but I doubt will make it cos I know I will be extremely tired. Well, thats my schedule and I'm off to start my weekend.

Wish you all a great weekend!!
Cheers:)

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 9/14/2006 03:00:00 PM  
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr