Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Yalla Failaka Reminder
September 14, 2006
Don't forget about the "Yalla Failaka" event being organized by LIK tomorrow. Yesterday, I went to Zaatar W Zeit in Marina Mall and got our tickets. I saw the two yachts we will be on for the trip. They are no cruise ships but they were two of the biggest boats in the port. Tickets are selling fast so if you are thinking of going, then go for it. I had the schedule but forgot it at home but I do remember there was so much on it, you won't feel the time pass.

Some events include banana, parachuting, jetski, museum visit, old village tour, pedallo rental, horse and camel back riding, beach restaurant, barbeque on shore, buggy rental, and others!

Just make sure to be there at 8:30 a.m. tops cos the boats will be shipping out at 9:00 a.m. exactly and get your own towels!

Note: Tickets are for 12.5 KD

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 9/14/2006 10:15:00 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr