Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
100 Dollar Bill
October 25, 2006
My uncle and wife are visiting us from Lebanon; they have been here for the past two weeks and I have been very busy taking them out and showing them around. One thing about this uncle is that he has always spoiled me ever since I was a kid:) I thought I was done with the whole Eidiyah thing ages ago. But on the first day of Eid, my uncle surprised me when he gave me a $100 bill! LOL...... I was shocked. It had been ages since I saw a $100 bill, ever since I left Lebanon 1 year 1 month and 12 days ago :P So when I saw it, I was sucked into memory lane remembering the good old times in Lebanon. Its only worth 30K.D. and I dont want to sound like a spoiled brat, but 30 K.D. does not sound as amazing as $100 :) Damn I miss Lebanon!

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/25/2006 12:30:00 PM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr