Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
96.9 VOA
October 10, 2006

After posting about how 99.7 sucked big time, Puppylove reminded me that there was the 96.9 station - Voice of America (VOA); I had totally forgotten about it. So yesterday and this morning I was listening to it and for the first time I listened to the radio the whole ride from work back home and from home to work. They got good music going on, pronunciation is very clear, interesting news, and so on. Will be listening to this station more, cant believe I forgot about it :P

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/10/2006 11:05:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10/10/2006 12:52:00 PM, Blogger Puppylove said…

    YAAAAAAAY!!!

    I'm happy that ur satisfied...

    Although yesterday afternoon around 4 they bored me with the lessons, but not always...

    But at least the mornings and when leaving work is the most important time.

    Have a great day sweetie.

     
  • At 10/10/2006 04:03:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    exactly, i dont care for afternoons, its the mornings that count. have a great day too, thanks:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr