Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Confirmed
October 19, 2006

Sitting at my office doing what I gotta do, the delivery dude drops an envelope in front of me and walks away. It was one of this big envelopes and looked like it had one A4 paper in it. So I open it up and................. it was my employment confirmation letter!!! I was surprised so showed the paper to my boss and he was smiling and said, "you deserved it, keep up the good work!" And I'm thinking, GREAT...... now give me a raise!!!! :P Apparently my superiors have been impressed by the amount of work I invested the past few weeks, pretty much the third or fourth guy in and the last guy out; they decided to cut the probation period one week short and confirm my employment. Its finally over! Damn 4 months of probation!

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/19/2006 10:18:00 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 10/19/2006 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    mabrook babe you really really deserved it.. woo best of luck 3e2bal nshoufak Manager :D

     
  • At 10/19/2006 10:40:00 AM, Blogger skinnylittleblonde said…

    Koo-doh's to you! Job well done!
    4 mos is a little long for probation, here it's usually 3 mos.

     
  • At 10/19/2006 11:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats cutchie potchie :)

     
  • At 10/19/2006 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    I still do not get why you post 10 times a day about every single thing you do.

     
  • At 10/19/2006 01:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    because we insist that he does that purg.

     
  • At 10/19/2006 01:47:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    noush. thanks:)

    skinnylittleblonde. here its usually 3 months but in banks since it is an important position that make it up to 6 months. mine was 4:)

    angy. thanks:)

    purg. its a personal blog. i can put anything up. also, it is interesting to see what people comment on my personal issues and ways of thinking.

     
  • At 10/19/2006 03:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mabroukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! U deserve the best....:)

     
  • At 10/19/2006 06:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woooo Hooooooo! Way to go, Fonzy! :-) My husband says "Monetary compensation is the sincerest form of flattery." Let's hope upping the compensation comes next.

     
  • At 10/19/2006 08:59:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)
    Mabrooooooooooooooook Fonzytiii :*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr