Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Life
October 17, 2006
Well this post is just me and my rambling of thoughts:P Yesterday on my way back to work, I had to pass by this place in the old market in Kuwait city to get something for my mom. When there, I passed by this toy store and boom, I got a flashback of when I was a little kid how I used to love coming to this place to buy toys. On the drive back I was thinking of time flew over the many years, all 28 of them!!! And where I have reached today? I look back and realize that I could have reached this far sooner if I had not wasted so much time partying back in university. Yet, I'm very satisfied with who I am and do not regret any moment of my past, be it good or bad. The way I see it, life is long highway full of good and bad experiences and it is those experiences that made me the person I am today. I am 28 years old, have a good career going on for me, plus a second job which is also boosting my career, I am fully financially independent and comfortable, ambitious and capable, involved in outside investments, very close to my family, have tons of friends and many close ones, and mentally stable:) Well, I know what many may think, my mom for starters..... I'm missing a WIFE!! For those who know me, you know what I would say; for those who dont know me...... This topic is closed and not open to discussion, no marriage here, at least not anytime soon. Anyway, my point is this....... live life to the fullest and enjoy every moment without taking any for granted thinking you can make up for it in the future because before you know it, time will fly right past you and by the time you turn around to react, it would have been too late!

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 10/17/2006 10:22:00 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 10/17/2006 12:19:00 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Nice words of advice!

     
  • At 10/17/2006 12:41:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    thanks:)

     
  • At 10/17/2006 12:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    y dont u want a wife? they have a nice selection in the wife supermarket, pass by and have a look :p

     
  • At 10/17/2006 01:17:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    angy... like i said, am not ready:) plus am waiting for the new stock, i didnt like the wrapping on the ones available

     
  • At 10/17/2006 02:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn right!!! no for marriage...:)

     
  • At 10/17/2006 03:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u guys, even Rhett gets married in the end ;)

     
  • At 10/18/2006 03:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well i think so ur totally right man , ur doing more than fine ;), i wish i can be like u (amena ghoieem) shaking the hand :)

     
  • At 10/18/2006 09:33:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    angy. who is rhett?

    steve. dont worry man, one day.... if u so lucky and u perform so many good deeds in life, u might just start being like me.... its ok... its not easy.. be patient:P

     
  • At 10/19/2006 07:51:00 AM, Blogger Marzouq said…

    Man you do as you please at the end of the day.. its what makes you happy!

    You live it to the fullest and thats the only way..

    My rule is simple:

    Dont do something you would regret later, and dont regret not doing something!

    Its just a balance you have to strike! I have been doing pretty good, I see my family, do my work, but I have my bike, I go have my fun, tavel when I need to..

    And the marraige thing has been talked about since 3 years ago! looool!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr