Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Dalloyau
October 15, 2006
Got hungry at Koot Mall so went for a bite to eat. I decided to go for Dalloyau, originally a French restaurant. I have tried it before at Fanar Complex and found their drinks incredible. This time I tried their food and went for a sandwich called Francisco, and I found it just as amazing.



Pros:
1. Great Food and Beverages
2. Fast Service
3. Welcoming Hospitality
4. Relaxing Ambiance

Cons:
1. Hard-to-pronounce name :P

Would I go there again?
Its one of those places that you should not overdo it on, so I would say occasionally.

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/15/2006 01:34:00 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10/15/2006 02:21:00 PM, Blogger albandry said…

    i agree with u i like this cafe wayed ragi
    o akla fathe3
    fi sause belsald raheeeb

    bel3afia
    bas tha7kt 3alik shkoo ray7 elkooot


    hatha m`7alena 7ag elmana6eg elly ehnak or people elly ey7adron min elshalehat o elmezar3 wella ma yeswa el3anwa

     
  • At 10/15/2006 03:17:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    well i have relatives from out of town and wanted to show them around. the fact is that al koot is a nice mall irrespective of what people go there.

     
  • At 10/15/2006 04:18:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    thanks for the tip man, will check it out next time im there:)

     
  • At 10/15/2006 06:27:00 PM, Blogger Marzouq said…

    Last time I was at Al Koot was 2 months ago! Its been awhile!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr