Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Astra Lounge
October 16, 2006

It was a pleasant night yesterday at the Astra Lounge. We were a group of more than ten people just chilling and chit chatting. I've been to this place several times before and have enjoyed it every single time. It is isolated in a place where nobody can see it; the people who go there have to want to go there in particular and not just walk in cos they bumped into it. The was I see it, people who go there want to be secluded from the rest of the country and I think it does the job pretty well. Soon we will be sitting in the outside area cos they got a very nice setting going on. If you are interested in going, it is behing Villa Fayrouz restaurant in the Sha'ab area.

Pros:
1. Good food and beverages
2. Chilled Ambiance - I Like!!:)
3. Funky decorations
4. Welcoming hospitality
5. Nice chill-out music

Cons:
1. Minimum 3KD charge
2. A little expensive

Would I go there again?
Occasionally

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/16/2006 09:55:00 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10/16/2006 09:59:00 AM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    tho the tea spoons are too heavy there bas i like it. hehehehe

     
  • At 10/16/2006 11:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's called Astra Lounge by the way, not Star Lounge :)
    it is shaped as a star but if you look carefully you will see it spells ASTRA on each point of the star as a letter :)

     
  • At 10/16/2006 01:01:00 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    I like the place alot but prefer to go during the winter when I can sit outside and enjoy a cool breeze! I also enjoy it when Zak plays his guitar there! The place on the inside is small!

     
  • At 10/16/2006 01:19:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    noush. hehe yeah u can weight lift with them:)

    anonymous. changed it, thanks.

    stallion. am looking forward to trying it outside in the winter,

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr