Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Pissed Off Mob
October 19, 2006
Did you ever think you would come to work someday and find everyone in one same mood..... PISSED OFF?!?!?! Today the bank is full of very very pissed off people. Apparently, most employees had made plans and bought tickets to travel out tonight or tomorrow and come back on the 28th as all banks in Kuwait were supposed to be off for 9 days, and a circular was passed enforcing this decision a few days ago. However, yesterday was a slap across the face for all bank employees as all banks took a new decision by reinforcing Sunday and Thursday as working days. Many employees simply thought of not showing up anyway, but the Human Resources department warned that if anyone leaves the country and brings back some sick leave note, they will be given a warning, and that is definitely not a good mark on your file. So today everyone is in a shit mood and standing in line to get their leave papers signed by my boss, but he also is refusing most. Luckily, my residence papers were not completed so I could not leave the country and was planning on staying here anyway. As far as I'm concerned, I'm glad they shortened the vacation cos I was actually worried about what the hell am I gonna do during a 9 day vacation in Kuwait!?!? Anyway, good luck to all my fellow employees whose vacations got ruined!

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 10/19/2006 01:12:00 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr