Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Fear of Speaking
November 02, 2006

Today will be the final set of cases I will be presenting to the committee as a credit officer. You know what they say, the first and final impressions are those that have the greatest effects. Although I had already presented dozens of cases during the past few months, today feels different. I got butterflies in my stomach; feels like I am back in high school presenting in front of the class! I even gave a presentation once in university to over 500 people!! Today am presenting to 10 people max, but are all some of the top financial people in the country. I am very well prepared as I studied all cases fully last night and this morning. LOL I was practicing presenting them on my way to work today. It just got me thinking on how funny it is that some things in life dont change no matter how experienced you are.

Ok am off now to face the predators!! :P

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/02/2006 11:30:00 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr