Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
McDonalds Drive Thru
November 01, 2006










When I leave my job at the bank at around 3:30 to go to my second job, which I have to be at by 4:00 and is in Sulaibiya which takes 30 mins to be there, I sometimes need a quick bite to eat. So what is on the way, the fastest, and isnt too bad to eat? -----> McDonalds! Luckily there is one facing Ahli Bank, where I work, and on my way; so I made a stop yesterday after work, got me 3 small hamburgers, fries, and a coke. I love the burgers there, the plain simple ones. They taste great and easy to eat. And that is very important since I am eating and driving; no way can I drive and eat a Big Mac, for example. I can finish off one of those small burgers in 3 bites!! If you think thats bad, I have a friends in Lebanon who used to fold the burger in half and put it all in his mouth in one bite! I dont know many people who are fans of McDonalds, but one blogger I know of who does like it is Frankom.

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/01/2006 10:03:00 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 11/01/2006 10:14:00 AM, Blogger Cuteberry said…

    I'm a McDonalds Junkie & I'm lovin` it ;) [cheezy to say huh?] heheh

    Get me the McChiken pweeeez :>

     
  • At 11/01/2006 10:23:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    not cheezy, just the way it is! just dont overdo it, very unhealthy stuff... its a phase, u will get bored of it.

    coming right up:P

     
  • At 11/01/2006 11:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :: Mino gal Mcdonalds !!! ABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

    yo3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ;////


    /me kills FONZY ... DIE DIE DIE :P

     
  • At 11/01/2006 01:40:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    frankom. loool i knew u would say that:P

    howahkan. i prefer burger king fries. but ur right, the sundae is incredible. go eat man:) am going after lunch today again!

     
  • At 11/01/2006 02:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Johnny rockets...the best!

     
  • At 11/01/2006 04:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :: its not funny :< i did not eat anything the last 4 days

     
  • At 11/01/2006 07:34:00 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said…

    Y36ek il3afya.

    And yeah i love those wittle burgers too. I always order a happy meal when im in a kiddy mood :P (and yes, i order something else with it, i have a big stomach to fill)

     
  • At 11/01/2006 09:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a big fan, even after I watched Super Size Me!
    I can remember the first time I have ever had a McDonald's meal!

     
  • At 11/02/2006 07:43:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    maze. johnny rockets is ok. they got some good stuff but am talking about the best thing to eat when in a hurry and on ur way to work. Read the post.

    frankom. sorry man! khalas i will send u a truck full of McDs burgers when ur done. hit me with the address:)

    delicately. i always end up with a happy meal too. cos i order a burger, fries, and coke so they end up giving me a happy meal:) allah yi 3afeeky!

    blue ice. what is super size me?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr