Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Quality NOT Quantity
November 26, 2006
I believe in the saying "quality not quantity". This past weekend was one of those times that reminded me of how true this quote is. The past weekend was pretty different. We were supposed to go to a party in a far isolated area in the desert but things didn’t work out. So we ended up simply going with the flow and seeing where we end up. We ended up going to a friend’s chalet who was hosting a small scale party which was pretty boring at first but, half way through the night, we were having our own fun which was great; I even got the chance to DJ and spin some of my musicJ At around 2:00 we got a call from another friend inviting us to another party so we head to it. It was very chilled out, and more like a night cap kind of night, which was nice. We chilled there for a few hours, and I didn’t even feel the time pass; next thing I know I am at home 6:00 a.m.!! I collapsed instantly and spent most of my Friday asleep recovering and making up for many lost sleeping hours.

A thought: It doesn't matter how many people you are partying with to have fun, what matters is who you are partying with............. quality NOT quantity;) I can be at a party with a 100 people and feel extremely bored yet I can be chilling with a few friends having the time of my life.

Labels: , ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/26/2006 09:15:00 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 11/26/2006 09:09:00 AM, Blogger Warda said…

    sheno hal 7ekaaam ya Fonzy :P

     
  • At 11/26/2006 12:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would go for the quality too. I do not like to be with people I do not know.

     
  • At 11/26/2006 01:31:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    warda. in other words im full of shit:D

    blue ice. great minds think alike;)

     
  • At 11/26/2006 02:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    akid quality not quantity! not just parties, shopping too.

     
  • At 11/26/2006 02:56:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    cupchie. works on everything although am not a big fan of shopping:)

     
  • At 3/04/2011 02:14:00 PM, Blogger swapan kumar said…

    Get into www.freshflowersrome.com to send flowers to Rome, Italy with other superb gifts and pamper your special ones in a luxurious way.

     
  • At 6/02/2011 10:39:00 AM, Blogger rightflorist.in said…

    Books are your companions, when you are on a journey to access the unknown. It’s the biggest education boon to let you know your world. Browse through www.rightbooks.in today to get more info.

     
  • At 1/12/2012 03:28:00 PM, Blogger arunright88 said…

    It’s the perfume way that is set to speak up your emotions. Without having to speak a single word, the perfume makes the presence felt. It’s the stuff that everyone reckons as the most special accessory, and the class that perfumes show seriously matters. A visit to the link at www.rightperfumes.in/item.asp?cid=&oid=11&i=Perfumes-Women-Perfume-Ladies is certainly a purposeful one the visitor.

     
  • At 2/09/2012 02:27:00 PM, Blogger Right Shopping said…

    At Gifts-To-India.com you will have a bit tough time. Do not panic, because we have so many collections that you will wonder which one to pick and which one to leave.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr