Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Collapsed
November 21, 2006

After working myself to the max the past few weeks, I was feeling exhausted and I had reached my limit. Last night I was supposed to meet up with some friends for coffee, so decided to take a short nap and then get up and meet up with them; this was at 7:00 p.m. When I woke up, the clock read 5:00 a.m.!!! Ooops:P Yeah, I was pretty worn out, sleeping max 4-5 hours a day for over a month; there will come a time when you simply just cant go on and yesterday was my breaking point. But I really felt like going out, I guess I got some explaining to do :P Got me thinking though on whether this system I am following is healthy or not. I mean is it better to work yourself out to the extreme for a while then crash at once and make up for all the lost rest or sacrifice some of your entertainment and socializing hours at the end of every day and get an early sleep so you wake up refreshed every morning? For me, I dont think I can handle sleeping early and letting work be the only activity in my everyday life; if I dont see friends at least every two days, I know I will lose it. All in all, it was a terrific and refreshing much needed good sleep :)

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 11/21/2006 08:39:00 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11/21/2006 09:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that you answered the question yourself.
    You know that it is not healthy, the questions is; are you willing to change your habits a bit to have a healthier routine?

     
  • At 11/21/2006 09:40:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    hmmmmmmmmm i dont think so :) if i dont go out and meet friends and it is all about work, i will go crazy, i know that for a fact cos i tried it for a week

     
  • At 11/21/2006 12:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    poor fonzy! hug time! yalla everybody...

     
  • At 11/21/2006 02:00:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    howahkan. yeah i heard the hotel business was too tiring. what u doing now?

     
  • At 11/21/2006 04:33:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    howahkan. in a restaurant or restaurant catering or what?

    intlxpatr. u telling me to quit my job?

     
  • At 11/21/2006 09:13:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    howahkan. interesting job u got going there:) i hope i havent criticized any of ur restaurants negatively :P if u need a food critic, I volunteer:D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr