Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Transfer Complete
November 02, 2006

I received my transfer papers today. As of yesterday I was assigned to the Credit Analysis department which I spoke of in an older post. Since I had some pending cases, I won't begin till Sunday working with the new department. Hehe, the rest of my unit found out about my transfer today as well and were all sad to see me go. They were all crying and depressed......... NOT!!! :P Nah, they were sad to see me go cos I am what they refer to as the "friendly neighbor":) And soon, my desk will be occupied by some grumpy, know-it-all, old guy! But I promised to pay them visits weekly. Temporarily, I will be staying on my desk but as of next week, I think we will be moving to the 12th floor!! Cant wait till that happens :)

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/02/2006 04:00:00 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr