Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Was It Offensive?
November 06, 2006

Yesterday I posted "Solution to Teased Men (+18)" about this new device for men's sexual pleasures. The reason I posted it is because I found the idea to be very innovative and unique. Doesnt mean I admire the device itself, but the idea behind it. I, personally, would not want to own such a device but, still, it is creative. Girls have their vibrator, which is a very commonly sold device, and now men have this (does me mentioning the vibrator offend anyone?). Whoever came up with the idea though is sure to make a lot of money out of it and the fact is that such ideas have a huge customer base. Anyway, apparently some readers looked it differently and thought of it as a perverted post as they referred to me by, "What is wrong with this guy?" When I write, I write keeping in mind that people who read me are open-minded and flexible. The way I see it, there is nothing offensive about the post, I am sure as hell NOT perverted, and it is a very innovative device (the idea is kinda nasty though). So thats me. But I am also curious about the feedback on that particular post. I had a mildly intense debate with a friend on the chat box on the topic. So, to all those who found the post demeaning in anyway, this is your chance to share your thoughts and if you decide to, please use a nickname. If none of you comment, I will take it that you were just blowing smoke.

Result: Waited all day for the so-called offended to come up and share their comments and thoughts but I got nothing. All I got were fellow bloggers and commentators who supported the post referring to it as "funny" and "educational" and an anonymous commentator threatened never to visit my blog again if I deleted the post.

Got nothing more to add on this issue.

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 11/06/2006 11:45:00 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At 11/06/2006 02:00:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    what so offensive about,,, actually its very funny,,, and it will make a great birthday gift...

    keep up the good work (no pun intended)

     
  • At 11/06/2006 02:31:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    thank u... that is exactly how i see it!

     
  • At 11/06/2006 03:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    fonzy i don't know why you bother your self for these stupid people, post what ever you want, it's your blog and your thought

    if you delete the post i will not read your blog ever

     
  • At 11/06/2006 03:17:00 PM, Blogger Jewaira said…

    It was an educational post. Look at it that way.

     
  • At 11/06/2006 03:24:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    anonymous. :D i wasnt intending on deleting the post, just wanted to make a point :) but thanks for the comment! u shud give urself a name and keep coming:)

    howahkan. thank u! i thought it was hilarious too! if a married couple buy each other vibrators man, then that marriage is in trouble :P

    jewaira. exactly. we all learned something, didnt we ? :P

     
  • At 11/06/2006 04:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lol fonz! Rule no.1 high maintenance girls do not respond to threats or ultimatums... heheā€¦ I told u what u did was target a certain audience, as u can see the other audience did not comment... u sound like ur actually bothered!? Who cares?

     
  • At 11/06/2006 10:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have no idea why that post could offend any one!

     
  • At 11/07/2006 07:55:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    izzi. i didnt threaten nor give ultimatums. i asked for opinions and all i got were opinions of those who were not offended. i look at facts, and the fact is if those offended didnt comment then they are not capable of supporting their way of thinking with a proper debate. they got scared ;)

    PS: i dont bite

    blue ice. i guess cos it is involved to sexual pleasure. i dont know

     
  • At 11/07/2006 01:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol ur right about the debates, i can safely say they wouldnt debate either hehe...

     
  • At 11/07/2006 01:26:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    izzi. me scare them :D

     
  • At 11/07/2006 05:39:00 PM, Blogger AmoOora said…

    hahaa what was so offensive about it ??

    Its funny, 0o kaifik its ur blog you can right anything you want..

     
  • At 11/08/2006 07:46:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    amoora. it is funny and it is my blog:) thanks!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr