Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Desk Cleanup
November 04, 2006

For the past month or so, I've been coming to work on my day off to finish write-ups on cases I got. Today, also my day off, I came in to put away all papers and archive the cases I got preparing them for whoever will take over my post after I am gone. It is such a pain in the ass organizing all this paperwork! To top it all, I still got a headache from Thursday night... as I said before, it was worth it! Tomorrow I report to the new department. YIKES!!!! am freaked out already!

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 11/04/2006 03:36:00 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11/04/2006 09:52:00 PM, Blogger Marzouq said…

    Man I hope you enjoy the new job, and the headache wears off! You should take it easy on the weekend a bit! hehehehe!

    When I first read the title I thought you meant clearing up the desktop which I like keeping clean! hehehehe!

     
  • At 11/05/2006 07:52:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    thanks a lot man and im cool with the headache, im used to it :P i overdid it a little since its been a while. Thanks for reminding me! I need to clean up my desktop badlyyyyyyy :)

     
  • At 11/06/2006 11:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just remember this when you start at the new post. Try being organized from now on. It's just an advice.

     
  • At 11/07/2006 07:48:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    good advice;) am doing that already:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr