Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
7 on 1
August 08, 2006
When we left the 248 a.m. meet we head to Sultan Center to accompany Noha, who needed to buy a beard trimmer for her brother. We were 7 people walking through Sultan, up and down escalators, for a trimmer:) It was a funny sight, 7 people gathered around the stand for shavers arguing which was the best choice. The guy in charge for that department was looking at us in this weird astonished way; I'm not surprised, I mean 7 people for 1 trimmer!:) After 20 minutes of debating, Noha decided to go for a Braun trimmer; her brother approved of our choice....... YAY!!!!:P

We continued afterwards to Steve's place to play cards. We ended up playing this game called Trex. It was my first time playing it. Funky game but takes forever to finish. We stayed up till 2:00 a.m. playing, which is why I didnt get any sleep.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/08/2006 09:15:00 AM  
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr