Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Armin Van Buuren
August 01, 2006
I just got back from Marina Mall, had my weakly visit to Virgin, and came back with a few nice House CDs. I got the new albums for Armin Van Buuren and Deep Dish. I didnt get the chance to listen to both of them; but I can tell you one thing for sure. The Armin Van Buuren CD is incredible, I think its his best yet. My favorite songs were:
Burned with Desire (ft. Justine Suissa) which is a chilled song... perfect for driving
AND
Wait For You (ft. Victoria Horn) which is more upbeat but also pretty chilled
AND
Sunburn........................ WOW.... some crazy mixing going on there. Incredible song:)

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/01/2006 05:30:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8/01/2006 08:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Didn't u find a new CD for Madonna!

     
  • At 8/01/2006 08:56:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    Sorry bro.... sold out.. I was on my knees begging them please to find me a Madonna CD but no luck.... all I found were these house CDs:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr