Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
1000 Hits!!
August 01, 2006
Usually, when I get to work at 7:30 a.m., first thing I do is check my email and blog for 10-20 mins while I have my coffee. Today I saw that I reached 1000 hits!! And this is in one week only. I know its peanuts to sites like 248am, Rampurple, and Jazz Central, but not bad for a beginner blogger, ehhh??:) It was Jazz-Central who got me into blogging and taught me how it is done. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to all those who have read my blog and to all those who will read it and hope you always like what I post. I especially thank two people: Maze (maze-of-thoughts) and Noush (Nousho) who have checked my blog every day and read every post and have commented on almost all posts. Thanks everyone:) Cheers

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/01/2006 07:57:00 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8/01/2006 10:05:00 AM, Blogger لمياء الحالمة said…

    Dear fonzy

    In the past, as an experiment, i had a counter for my blog for only one day, well, it was even less than one day, the next day I've checked it it was: 193 hits !!

    I found it silly to have a counter, because what i usually write in my blog is what i want to write, not what others want me to write, beside i was not looking for vistors and comments, though it's nice and cool to have some :)

    That was the time when i've decided to remove the visitor's counter

    http://lamiaah.blogspot.com/2006/06/blog-post_26.html

     
  • At 8/01/2006 10:10:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    Lamia. The reason I put the counter is because in my previous blogs, I was talking about the war on Lebanon and posting pictures of what is happening. I wanted to spread the news and pictures as much as possible. So when I see the counter number rising, that means more people are seeing the pictures and more awareness is spreading, meaning my message is getting through. And, it does feel good to have visitors and comments, just as a discussion u know:)

     
  • At 8/01/2006 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    Thanks Noush:) I plan on it;)

     
  • At 8/01/2006 03:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep on writing buddy!!!

     
  • At 8/01/2006 03:09:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    u bet Maze... will do :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr