Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Hang Out
August 01, 2006
Last night my friends and I went to this cafe in Galleria 2000 called "Hang Out". I noticed they have a unique way of decoration, unlike all the other places in Kuwait. For starters, it is the only place that has Marlboro stands and advertisements on the bar. Also, they have a funky display for red-bull. Speaking of red-bull, if you decide to visit it, try the "Passion Bull", good stuff:) Plus, the mall is pretty nice; very calm place. People usually go to hang out to have a coffee with some peace and quiet. Let me know how it goes for you if you decide to visit it.

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/01/2006 07:45:00 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8/01/2006 09:48:00 AM, Blogger Mark said…

    you do know hangout is a gay bar right?

     
  • At 8/01/2006 09:54:00 AM, Blogger Transparently said…

    I've been there a few times, its a nice place kinda quiet and not too crowded. Music is nice too, they had Buddah bar on a few times.

     
  • At 8/01/2006 09:54:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    nope.. didnt know that. But i seriously doubt it cos most tables were couples, and when i say couples i mean of opposite sex. Didnt see any gays there man.

     
  • At 8/01/2006 09:56:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    trasparently.. yeah they did play buddha bar several times, but i remember once they played arabic so i went down to my car and got a "chilled house" CD and forced them to play it.. You think its a gay hang-out, as Mark said?

     
  • At 8/01/2006 06:47:00 PM, Blogger tal said…

    gay ??? mark i think your mistaken, or maybe the "gay" thingy 3indon their own time... me fonzy and the guys never saw any gay ppl there ...!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr