Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
I'm Jealous
August 01, 2006
Three friends of mine are off to Dubai this Wednesday for the weekend. Steve and Taline are going together and meeting up with friends there and are gonna party, party, party till they drop. And they are both making sure that jealousy eats me alive, especially Taline, who keep asking me to go with them but I cant cos I'm still in my probation period at work and my residency papers have not been completed yet. Basma is going with her husband to spend some quality time away from pressure in Kuwait. But come the end of August, I will be going there and making up for it all. PEPPERMINT HERE I COME!! (soon I hope:))

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 8/01/2006 10:20:00 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 8/01/2006 03:01:00 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Do I know you? Seems like you know alot of people I know! :oP

     
  • At 8/01/2006 03:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We'll go together to Dubai in Aug...don't worry!

     
  • At 8/01/2006 03:06:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    its possible man.. i mean Kuwait is a small place. We were talking about it yesterday actually at hang out. We were over 20 people and everyone knew each other one way or another. What people do u know that I know?

     
  • At 8/01/2006 03:06:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    MAZE!!!! if u dont come with me man.... ya bayeeeehh shoo 7a a3mol feek:D Looking forward to party with u bro

     
  • At 8/01/2006 06:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well i will miss u fonzy and maze

     
  • At 8/01/2006 06:44:00 PM, Blogger tal said…

    abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, hehehehehe, fonzy i told u to join us, and i told u 2ino u can leave kuwait wou plus u knew about this trip weeks ago!!!!... i do understand maze situation but not urs!!!... oh and btw about u making it up by the end of august... well dont think so cause we ( me and steve)will already be aheaad by one step minnak :P... nananana

     
  • At 8/02/2006 12:58:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    yeah i knew about it... and i wish i can go.. dont worry i will catch up to u;) but u better have a blast and come back with nothing but stories of partying:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr