Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Day at the Beach
August 05, 2006
Finally, I got to the beach. Apparently, I have become a Hilton person since I havent been to Palms in weeks. Dont know why, although I like Palms but Hilton seems to give me the relaxation I need after a long week of work. And more and more people seem to join us every week we go, our number keeps getting bigger and bigger. Anyway, we were like 10 people. As usual, pool, beach, tan... pool, beach and so on. This time, however I got more of a tan than any of the times before. My friend, Ameen, had this carrot tanning lotion he got with him from Lebanon which gives this nice shiny color. But my favorite is Lancaster, which is what I always used in Lebanon. I heard they have it here at Sultan, so will be checking there soon:) Anyway, back to the beach. Whats up with the rocks??!??!?! Everytime I walk out of the beach, I got cuts all over my feet!! As for the pool, I like the pool but you cant do laps in the Hilton pool. As for the girls, they were playing some water games reviving their childhood days and looking extremely cute doing that. I also joined them playing those splashing games and drowning each other:P We all have a child within us, right?:)

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/05/2006 12:26:00 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 8/05/2006 02:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grow up ya Fonzy and stop ur childish acts....:)

     
  • At 8/05/2006 02:29:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    seriously, i need to grow up and stop hanging out with u:D

     
  • At 8/05/2006 02:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehehe....u can't quit my friendship

     
  • At 8/05/2006 02:43:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    thats true maze.... no where to run:)

     
  • At 8/05/2006 02:50:00 PM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    Ok you both have to stop your childish arguments!(i was just kidding..you both look soooo cute when you argue lol..I enjoy it)

    And hey fonz..admit it wasen`t it fun?!?!?Get ready im afraid next week you have to carry one of us on your shoulders,we`re playing that fight game..MAZE this goes for you too!!dont tell me i didnt worn you!!!;)

     
  • At 8/05/2006 03:02:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    noush.. am glad u enjoy me and maze arguing.. i feel like we put a show for u whenever we argue:) i dont care... I ALWAYS WIN:) as for next week, too bad im gonna have to pass cos wont be here.. remember, im travelling on friday, but i will be back:)

     
  • At 8/05/2006 04:12:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    shopaholic.. personally i like pools more. but yeah its pretty small at hilton. best pool ever is one in Lebanon at Marina club, 100 m long, 40 m wide and has salt water.. PERFECT. we usually sit on the beach but take dips in the pool to cool down only. its ok i guess:)

     
  • At 8/05/2006 04:57:00 PM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    Best show ever " The MAZE & FONZE show" la fraiser la batikh!!:)
    Oh my god your going on friday i totally forgot..for 10 days????thats too long come on,steve is gone for 2 days now and it feels like his gone for ages we missed him like hell!waiii333 fonnzzz.. kak ger yaww tsskkkk!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr