Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Costa Coffee - Kuwait City
August 03, 2006
After dropping Steve and leaving Souk Sharq, we head to Costa Coffee in Kuwait City. Its funny how we always find seats there, nobody ever goes there. I guess thats why we like it, its a place where we can all gather and have a nice group conversation; I mean we are always at least 10 people so we need a quiet place if we are to hear each other. But I have a problem with Costa. I HATE THEIR COFFEE! Everyone else seems to like it, they think its better than all the others, and I strongly disagree. Anyway, we got there all tired cos of the long time we spent standing in the airport, not to mention the long day at work. But when I left, not only was I tired, I felt like I was high or something........ the place reaked of paint smell, the smell was in the A/C system; so we were there for over an hour smelling that shit thinking it will go away soon. And when I got out, I had this splitting headache.

What about you? What would ur favorite coffee place in Kuwait be? My choice is Columbus Cafe.

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/03/2006 08:26:00 AM  
268 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr