Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Morning "Headache"
August 05, 2006
What a long amazing day... Woke up with a splitting headache (can be called something else:P), took some Panadol, had my coffee, and rushed out with my usual daily Red Bull to a business meeting. The meeting was so boring, I actually dozed off for a few seconds while this guy was giving a speech about team work... bla bla bla was all I was hearing:) Anyway, as soon as I was done, I rushed back home to get my gear together and have my usual day at the beach...BUT, guess what?? Cos i was sleep walking in the morning, I forgot my keys inside and locked myself out. So had to wait for 45 minutes in the heat for my dad to come back and open the door. Can you imagine sitting in the heat at 11:00 a.m. with a splitting headache and in a rush to get to the beach....?? IT SUCKS!

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/05/2006 12:19:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8/05/2006 06:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol, i once was in such a hurry to get to the shops in hawally for some PC parts that i jumped out of the car,... forgot to turn it off, left my keys there and managed to lock it all at once.... at 1:30pm.

    god that day sucked!

     
  • At 8/05/2006 07:02:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    hehe... ok skunk u win:) ur experience is definitely worse than mine

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr