Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Parking in Souk Sharq
August 03, 2006
After taking Steve to the airport, we all head to Souk Sharq. It was 7:30 and there was not a single parking spot!!! I drove around for 20 minutes then we just gave up and decided to go elsewhere. This is pathetic! I mean at 7:30 and the largest mall with the largest parking is full. Its the same case with all the more popular malls in the country. Ok.. granted, people dont have that many choices for entertainment, especially the younger people but, then again, I never thought I would have to go early to a mall to find a place; usually I would do that at a club or restaurant, in Kuwait, but a mall???!!!???

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/03/2006 07:48:00 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr