Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Hangover
August 25, 2006
Today was a pure chill out, sit at home and watch tv day except for the two hours I spent driving my brother around running some errands before he leaves to the states tonight. I had a major hangover all day, I still do!! Got home after partying last night at 5 in the morning and woke up at 11 with a severe headache and couldnt go back to sleep. So I immediately took the usual panadol, but that didnt help much. So I did what I always do in these cases, EAT! For hangover, there are certain things that could help. For me its one of these:

1. Bloody Mary
2. A nice big cold salad with a lot of lettuce
3. Meat

Since 1 was unavailable, I went for 2 and 3. I expected to feel much better after this lunch, but it had no effect. I am still hungover and its 9:00 p.m. now!! I hate this feeling, but then again, it reminds me of the many similar nights in Lebanon:) I should have been on the beach today, but I was so afraid of the sun :P It was 48 degrees today!! Anyway, my point was the hangover. Anyone got any better ideas to get rid of it?

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/25/2006 09:06:00 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 8/26/2006 12:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man i was crazy last night and didnt had that hangover that kept me the whole day....whats wrong with u?

     
  • At 8/26/2006 02:24:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    i dont know. maybe cos ur an alcoholic and used to this stuff and am an innocent person who has no experience:P U R SPOILING ME!!!! :D

     
  • At 8/26/2006 09:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Spoiling who!!! Look who's talking i want to remind you that u r a night club graduate!.....:)

     
  • At 8/26/2006 10:52:00 AM, Blogger Warda said…

    Yes, STOP DRINKING!!!!...istaghfor Allah :(

     
  • At 8/26/2006 02:23:00 PM, Blogger MSB said…

    water.. drink lots of water before u go to sleep & keep a bottle next to ur bed.. anytime u slightly open ur eyes at night, drink more water.

    the reason for the hangover is that the alcohol dehydrates ur body.. so the water cancels out that effect.

    or there's always warda's option. that's guaranteed 100% =)

     
  • At 8/26/2006 02:43:00 PM, Blogger tal said…

    or when u wake up u can just continue what u stoppped the day before.... actually what u stopped a couple of hours ago :P

     
  • At 8/27/2006 01:36:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    maze. true i do have a PHD in that:) but i became a good boy in kuwait, u spoiled me :P

    Warda. i tried... it doesnt work:)

    MSB. yeeeeeeeeeeah... hehe i forgot about that:P thanks:) And wardas choice is out of the question

    Tal. i like how u think;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr