Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Le Notre
August 23, 2006
Yesterday, after work at around 3:00, I met up with Nathaly and Soha for lunch at Le Notre at Marina Mall. I was starving!!! And I have had pizza there before and it was pretty good and filling. This time, I decided to go for some meat and, from what I have heard, they got some good steak. So I go for the beef fillet with balsimic and cream sauce, potatoes, and 2 carrots:) I must say it was really good, I enjoyed my plate very much. But I got two problems with the place. First of all, they are a little expensive, my plate was for 6.5 KD, but worth it, yet expensive. Second, their portions are too small; I was still hungy when I was done. They even use the small glass coke bottles, not the cans; hmmmmm... c'mon, I mean its pretty obvious they just want us to order more coke. Plus no pepsi, I dont care cos I'm a coke person; but am sure its cos the pepsi bottles are bigger, so that wont work:) Maybe if the portions were bigger, I wouldn't point out the price. They do have an incredible salad bar though. Overall, if you haven't tried it, I recommend you do, it's worth it. They also have a well-illustrated menu, makes you want to order. Bon appetit :)

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/23/2006 08:49:00 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr