Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Candid Camera........ NOT
August 22, 2006
Yesterday I went with Nathaly to Columbus Cafe to have a coffee and work on some papers she had to submit for uni. So I get my trustworth Coffee Toffee and she gets her Cafe Latte and we grab a table. Next to us were two guys sitting on the comfortable couches, we took one of their tables and wooden chairs cos there was nowhere to sit. A few minutes later, one of them asks us to watch the table and not let anyone sit, so I told him no problem. He leaves his car key on the table and heads off. So the table is there, nobody sitting on it, shiny clean, with nothing but a car key on it. Logically, people are gonna want to sit., so I put my phone on it cos nobody paid attention to the key. And as more and more people came to sit, we kept brushing them off; at least 20 people wanted the table. This went on for half an hour or so. At one point, we were pretty convinced that either those guys were not coming back or it was some sort of joke and there were cameras watching us. So Nathaly and I were looking around for any cameras or anything that looked suspicious :P I even hid my cigarettes in case.... We reached a point that we just wanted to leave but felt bad leaving the guys' tablel; however, we decided to get outta there and leave some kind of note with a waiter. Just then, the two guys come walking in with a bag in their hand...... THEY WENT SHOPPING!!!!!! I looked at them thinking to myself..... ASSHOLES! Gave them a piece of my mind cos we spent our time guarding their table and not for ourselves. Still, I must admit, I felt kinda dumb looking around for cameras thinking someone will pop up saying "Smile, ur on candid camera!":) Those people could be anywhere anytime...

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/22/2006 09:32:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8/22/2006 11:54:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    marzouq.. i totally agree with u man. I wish I just left and made them loose their table. Cos of asses like those, most places are charging minimum charge now.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr