Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
My Chair is Gone!!!!!
August 23, 2006
When I came to work today, I found that my chair was gone!! Apparently my tissue box wasn't enough. They also stole my chair!!! So I'm typing this while standing waiting for my chair to be found..... DAMN AM I PISSED OFF!!!!!!! This is too funny..... LOL

Update: They found it. Funny thing is that I asked the teaboy who found where it was didnt answer; he just panicked and looked nervous. Hmmmm, I have a suspect..... I should stake his house out tonight:P

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/23/2006 08:21:00 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 8/23/2006 01:02:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    hehehehe :) meno 6ala3 makheth your chair ?? I WANT HIS NAME !!!

     
  • At 8/23/2006 01:12:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    hehe.. warda what u gonna do to him?

     
  • At 8/23/2006 02:10:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    Nothing :) I'm going to tell him to steal your wallet and mobile next week :P

     
  • At 8/23/2006 02:17:00 PM, Blogger J said…

    Warda, thats a plan lol!

    Fonzy, The teaboy's gonna getcha, the teaboy's gonna getcha
    The teaboys gonna getcha,
    TONIGHT!

    (sung of course to Gloria Estefans Rythms gonna getcha ;))

     
  • At 8/23/2006 02:34:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    bug! now i wont sleep all night being afraid of the tea man under my bed :P

     
  • At 8/24/2006 03:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beware he'll steal ur ass next time...:)

     
  • At 8/25/2006 02:28:00 PM, Blogger AM said…

    your ass? oh my God, that's a good one.

    as long as he seems determined, give him a list laken of what you can allow him to steal lol. Your ass can be on the list if you don't really think you need it haha ;)

     
  • At 8/25/2006 08:41:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    AM. i need my ass:) plus thats off limits to many, maybe some exceptions..... of the opposite sex ofcourse!! :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr