Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Hey All
August 12, 2006
Hey everyone. Its been almost two days since i have been away from Kuwait. I never thought i would say this, but i miss it. Actually, I miss my people in Kuwait. All I'm doing so far is swimming and tanning. Today we had this huge lunch, and when i say huge i mean HUGE, there were like 50 people, all family gathered up from different parts of the world for this family reunion. I loved it. Felt so good seeing everyone again:) Now i am at an internet cafe checking my mail and thought I post something since am here. Its funny the tanning here, today I sat in the sun for a few hours and left with a tan, while in kuwait i sat for hours every week and barely any tan. I guess its probably cos you get fried before getting tanned:P Anyway, gotta run. You all take care. I miss you all. All the best and will try to pass by every once in a while.

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/12/2006 08:22:00 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 8/12/2006 09:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :: Welcome back Dude :)

     
  • At 8/12/2006 11:39:00 PM, Blogger J said…

    hahaha cant stay away can ya!!! :)

    bloggin be your oasis, I think!

     
  • At 8/13/2006 12:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    forget the posting...relaxxxxx

     
  • At 8/13/2006 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    Glad to hear from you..missed you lot!!:)missed your posts as well!!and yeah as Maze said..forget everythig just relax..and enjoy being in Syria:D

     
  • At 8/13/2006 03:55:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    Fonzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)
    I MISS U :) how is your family ? Shosho ? 7ana7eno ? :P
    anyways RELAX, TAN & ENJOY YOUR VACATION AND REUNION :)

     
  • At 8/13/2006 06:45:00 PM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    frankom... still on vacation man:) but thx

    jitterbug... its a cuuuuurse!!!:P

    maze. dont worry. am relaxing

    noush. missed u tons babe. am relaxing. no work, no worries. only problem is no u:(

    warda. i miss u too babe. everyone is fine. i will relax and enjoy and come back fresh;)

     
  • At 8/20/2006 04:40:00 PM, Blogger J said…

    lol you shook it off huh? now the safat page is empty! :P

    actually it just has more bloggers withs posts in arabic script that I cant make jackshit out of!

    Hope you having a blast!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr