Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Reunion at Hang Out
August 21, 2006
After I got back and left the airport, I head to the office to get some unfinished business out of the way before this morning. Anyway, later on, I met up with my friends at Hang-Out. It was a great gathering, I think we were 20 people. Taline and Basma took care of the reservations and a fine job they did, although we were more people than expected. Still we had a lot of fun, there were two guitarists jamming and they played some really good stuff, mostly reggae and soft rock music, which I enjoy very much, and one spanish song:) I was great seeing everyone again since I missed every single one of them; its funny how you remember a person for something specific when you are away. Everyone was happy to see me and I was very happy to see them. Some else arrived yesterday from Cyprus, and it was a coincidence that we came back the same day.... Jazz:) He also got a tan, but the others say mine is darker:) Overall, I couldnt have chosen a better way to be welcomed back to Kuwait. Thanks everyone and its great to be back among you:) Cheers.


About Hangout:
Pros:
1. Nice Music
2. Selective Customers
3. Nice Decoration and Design
4. Friendly Staff
5. Amazing Drinks
Cons:
1. Limited Parking
2. Food Sucks
3. Very Expensive
4. Slow Service
Would I go again?
Occasionally

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 8/21/2006 09:42:00 AM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr