Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
10000 HITS!!!
September 18, 2006
I haven't posted nor checked my blog during the past three days except for my "I hate being sick" post. Today I forced myself out of bed to get dressed and get my ass to work cos I seriously have many things pending. Plus my boss didnt seem too happy when I told him I might need another sick day. It so happened that half the department was absent yesterday cos everyone was sick. Anyway, I popped like a dozen Vitamin C pills, took a nice long shower, shaved, and got out. It wasnt easy at all and now, I'm sitting at my office after coming in 1 hour late, trying my best not to pass out. Anyway, when I opened up my blog to see what's new, I am surprised to see that my counter has exceeded 10000 hits!! That felt good. I mean, iI've been blogging seriously for less than 3 months and already I have had this many visitors. Last time I felt like this was when I got 1000 hits. Blogging has been an incredible new experience for me and been loving it. It was Jazz-Central who got me into blogging and taught me how it is done. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to all those who have read my blog and to all those who will read it and hope you always like what I post. My main visitors and commentators are:

Sita
Maze
Noush
Warda
Tal
Frankom
Isabelle
Jitterbug
Marzouq

Note: listed in random order.

There are other firends of mine who also visit my blog frequently but dont have blogs of their own, mainly Steve and Fady. Thanks everyone:) Cheers

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 9/18/2006 09:30:00 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 9/18/2006 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    lol!@ mar... why do u want sick germs? u reminded me of pheobe, when she wanted to get sick to get back her sexy singing voice.

    10000 fonzy thats a lot! i think u should thank your popular chatbox :p

     
  • At 9/18/2006 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    mar. my germs are dont come cheap. i hate to have fun for two whole days to get them. u gotta pay;) but since sharing is caring, i will make an exeption, pass by work so i can sneeze in ur face someime :P

    isabelle. thanks:) actually my chat box is recent, its cos i post a lot. the more u update ur blog the more visitors u get.

     
  • At 9/18/2006 12:29:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    mabroooook il 10000 3o'abal il 100000 :P

     
  • At 9/18/2006 12:38:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    yes i know that habool i was teasing you...

    you listed your visitors and commentators in order of... ?

    :p

     
  • At 9/18/2006 04:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm jealous...i only have around 3000 visitors in less than 2 mths

     
  • At 9/18/2006 04:32:00 PM, Blogger Sita said…

    MABROUK

     
  • At 9/20/2006 09:25:00 AM, Blogger Fonzy said…

    Vineeth. Glad u did. Nice of u to drop by and thanks for the compliment. Dont be a stranger now:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr