Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Maze in Lebanon
September 23, 2006
Maze left yesterday to Lebanon for 10 days. He has been talking about this trip for quite a while now and I think he deserved a vacation. He has been working his ass off, which has been rough on him, especially that he is alone here with no family. So now he is back in Lebanon with family and friends and will soon be hitting the streets of Monot and Gemayze partying on! :) And if he calls me once to make me hear the music and tease me, am kicking his ass!! :P Have a great time bro. Wish you a great vacation and come back with a whole refreshed attitude.

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 9/23/2006 02:30:00 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr