Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
Traffic Report
September 24, 2006
I know I've been nagging and complaining a lot about the traffic but.................. WHAT THE HELL!!! My working hours at the bank are from 9:30 to 2:30 now, and only the banking sector and financial institutions have those hours. Government offices start at 8:30 and so do schools. Yet today, it took me 50 minutes to get to work. The traffic was insane! The people were insane! And for some odd reason, the traffic lights take more time to turn green now! There are cops everywhere that are NOT controlling traffic and it feels like am in some kind of bump-car area in an entertainment park! You had those people zigzaging on the highway moving the leftmost lane to the rightmost without giving signals or looking in the mirror, then you got those idiots who stick to your car from the back only cos they think they will get there faster, and the worst are those who want to start a third lane in a two lane road. I dont know how I got to work without losing it. Because of today, I got some options to think of..... 1. Move and live somewhere else. 2. Find me a new road to get to work 3. Wake up much earlier 4. Buy me a monster truck and run over those idiots like the bugs they are:) I like #4 :D

Labels: ,

posted by Fonzy @ 9/24/2006 09:50:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9/24/2006 10:27:00 AM, Blogger Noush0 said…

    50 minutes..i can go home and come back to office like 50 times :P..i know your hating me :D

     
  • At 9/24/2006 03:10:00 PM, Blogger Warda said…

    move and live some where else :P

     
  • At 9/25/2006 12:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i d=suggest u find another way to get to work.i mean.for sure theres gonna be sum other route..it might be a lengthier route but with less traffic.i have tried doing tht from city.it works!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr