Fonzation

speaking my mind

 
Visitors

View My Stats
Guest Book
Sign Guestbook
View Guestbook
Polls
Other things
Coming Soon
Other things
Coming Soon
H&M Kuwait - Stampede
September 20, 2006




------->>




I went to Marina Mall yesterday to buy something quick and leave but ended up hanging around a little longer. As I was passing through the circular area where all the cafes are, I spotted a crowd gathering up in front of H&M. I knew the opening wasn't till next day but was curious what was up with the crowd. Turns out they had opened up the shutters for the people to see what kind of merchandise they are selling. I asked one of the promotors there why not wait till the opening. He said they wanted the people to have a before-hand idea of where they should go when the shop open today cos many want that Madonna bag and it is a form of advertising. Well both make sense, but imagine hundreds of shoppers stampeding through the doors racing to spend 20 K.D. for a bag!! Anyway, I got a look of the place and I thought it was very well designed, organized, spacious, and big. As for the clothing, they got some nice stuff going on but not my style. If you head down today, I would advise you to stand aside until the stampede is over then go in. I am gonna get me a nice Caramel Machiato at Starbucks, have my camera next to me, and enjoy the show:) This is gonna be fun :P

Note: There are only 150 bags.

Update: Yesterday's opening was for the VIP. Why wasn't I invited? :P

Labels:

posted by Fonzy @ 9/20/2006 12:00:00 PM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Fonzy
Home: Kuwait
About Me: In brief, I graduated from LAU in Lebanon with a double major in Busines Computer and Banking & Finance. Worked in many pubs and night clubs as a DJ, PR, and Security Comptroller. Now I'm in Kuwait.... been here since September 2005. Im working two jobs, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and a third project is on the way, which will be a great hit if it works out and i sleep max 5 hours a day. Its a chilled life, mostly work, and occasional outings. In Kuwait, I use my brain cells, then go to Lebanon and burn them:D But one fact remains unchanged and will always be.... I MISS LEBANON!!!!!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Bloggers
Blog Feeds
Flickr